1. What is Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017?Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards™ 2107 is organized by Asian Leading Resorts Inc and endorsed by Asian Tourism Ministries. This annual Award presentation is also supported by banking partners as official sponsors.
2. How the voting system is conducted?ALTA™2017 voting is a public voting program which is conducted via mobile app totally online. All votes are recorded with total transparency enabling nominees to see the result progress.
3. How does a destination qualify for the Awards?Qualification of nominees are based on trip advisor ratings and quality conditions of the destination as part of the selection process.
4. What will be the qualifying factors for the nominees and winning the Award?The qualifying factors will be destination service standards, reputation, customer service as some of our qualifying criteria.
5. What is the minimum requirement to participate in the ALTA™2017 Awards?The destination should have min 50 rooms (for less rooms will be considered based on quality of the accommodation) with facilities catering to memorable Lifestyle Tourism activities.
6. Do we have to pay for the Award?There are 3 types of Nomination Fees only.
- Award Nomination Fees (Corporate) : USD375.00 per destination.
- Best Hospitality Employer Award (Corporate1) : USD345.00
- Outstanding GM Award (Individual) : USD268.00
Registration Fee Inclusive of:
- Nomination of the destination/ company or Individual – based on selection of Awards.
- License and copyright approval for the use of NOMINEE Logo of ALTA™2017 in your website and all printed materials.
- Mention of your destination name in all ALTA™2017 voting campaigns and promotions.
- NOMINEE Certificate
- Winner Certificate and Plaque
- Invitation to Grand Award Dinner at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore (July 2017) **